REQUIREMENTS FOR SUBMISSIONS
SAY Magazine receives a large number of submissions, so in order to be considered for an article, SAY requires that the following information be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org in a plain text word document (12 pt Times New Roman font with no background) in the following order:
- Tribal affiliation
- Home address
- Current mailing address (if different from home address)
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Biography – focus on why this individual should be considered for the magazine (special skills, talents, overcome obstacles, etc.) Max. 350 words.
If the individual is under the age of eighteen, parental consent must be provided.
- Can be headshots or action shots
- MUST be sent electronically
- Must be at least 300 dpi
- Provide name of photographer for credit
Please ensure you have put your NAME and any other required caption on the title of the photo file.
SAY receives thousands of photos each year, and if your photo doesn’t have a name on it we cannot guarantee we will be able to find it.
Send information and photos to email@example.com.
Faxed submissions will NOT be accepted.